The Riddle of Iron is one of the great mysteries of exercise but . . . it doesn’t have to be! Sometimes it isn’t any fun to be a beginner at things, especially when it comes to weightlifting. What works best? Should you make three “easy payments” on a miracle machine to get bigger and stronger? Join a gym? Get a trainer? Who has the right answers? In a world where everyone is offering or selling advice, it really is impossible to ﬁnd your way, and surﬁng the internet for lifting tips will only make it more confusing. In this $1 billion dollar ﬁtness industry, who can you trust?
“Trust Yourself!” says former teenage bodybuilder and personal trainer, Greg Schop. And if you’re not sure whether to trust him, open up this book and read the table of contents. In these pages you will learn it all from an honest and experienced point of view.
Discover . . .
• How to lift weights in high school and beyond
• The real goal of exercise besides getting bigger and stronger
• How to simplify food dieting
• Exercises and workouts that don’t waste your time
• Truths, myths, and paradoxes without confusion
• Your body, mind, and dreams